Setting up a company
Through this service you can make all the arrangements for forming a company.
This electronic procedure only rquires you to go in person to a PAIT (Advice and Formality Point) or use any computer with Internet access, and the notary will perform the following steps:
- Reserving of Company Name (Only SLNE - limited liability companies)
- Book an appointment with the notary.
- Provisional VAT Code Application
- Presentation of the Declaration of Start of Activity
- Settlement of the Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty (ITP / AJD) in the respective Region
- Provincial Trade Register
- Transactions with the General Social Security Fund
- Inclusion of data files with personal information in the Data Protection Agency
- Request to reserve a trademark or trade name with the Spanish Patent and Trademarks Office
- Internet Domain Reservations
- Final VAT number Request
Monday, 21 July 2014La Estadística Mercantil del Colegio de Registradores, durante el segundo trimestre de 2014, recoge la constitución en España de 24.380 sociedades mercantiles, un 4,71% inferior respecto al mismo trimestre de 2013...