Setting up a company
Through this service you can make all the arrangements for forming a company.
This electronic procedure only rquires you to go in person to a PAIT (Advice and Formality Point) or use any computer with Internet access, and the notary will perform the following steps:
- Reserving of Company Name (Only SLNE - limited liability companies)
- Book an appointment with the notary.
- Provisional VAT Code Application
- Presentation of the Declaration of Start of Activity
- Settlement of the Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty (ITP / AJD) in the respective Region
- Provincial Trade Register
- Transactions with the General Social Security Fund
- Inclusion of data files with personal information in the Data Protection Agency
- Request to reserve a trademark or trade name with the Spanish Patent and Trademarks Office
- Internet Domain Reservations
- Final VAT number Request
Monday, 27 April 2015Las compraventas de viviendas realizadas por las familias representaron el 84,72% de todas las operaciones realizadas en 2014, aumentando su porcentaje desde el 78,07% de 2013...