Setting up a company
- Signing the deed of incorporation before a notary public.
- Payment of Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty to the Tax Office of the respective Regional Authorities.
- Registration and publication in the Business Registry
- Declaration of the start of activity to the AEAT (Spanish Tax Authorities)
- Inclusion in the business tax register of the AEAT
- Registration of the company in the Social Security System
- Inclusion in the Register of Self-Employed Persons
- Registration books and visits and their legalisation
Communications about starting up an activity
- Communication about opening or re-opening a centre. Application for registration in the Register of Business Activities and Entrepreneurs from the Labour Department or Provincial Labour Authorities.
- Application for a trade licence from the Local Council.
- Inclusion of employees and contracts
- Legalisation of company books
Monday, 21 July 2014La Estadística Mercantil del Colegio de Registradores, durante el segundo trimestre de 2014, recoge la constitución en España de 24.380 sociedades mercantiles, un 4,71% inferior respecto al mismo trimestre de 2013...