Setting up a company
- Signing the deed of incorporation before a notary public.
- Payment of Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty to the Tax Office of the respective Regional Authorities.
- Registration and publication in the Business Registry
- Declaration of the start of activity to the AEAT (Spanish Tax Authorities)
- Inclusion in the business tax register of the AEAT
- Registration of the company in the Social Security System
- Inclusion in the Register of Self-Employed Persons
- Registration books and visits and their legalisation
Communications about starting up an activity
- Communication about opening or re-opening a centre. Application for registration in the Register of Business Activities and Entrepreneurs from the Labour Department or Provincial Labour Authorities.
- Application for a trade licence from the Local Council.
- Inclusion of employees and contracts
- Legalisation of company books
Thursday, 02 July 2015La sede del Centro de Estudios Políticos y Constitucionales (CEPC) acogió ayer la presentación del vídeo “Un Tribunal para la Constitución...