Setting up a company
- Signing the deed of incorporation before a notary public.
- Payment of Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty to the Tax Office of the respective Regional Authorities.
- Registration and publication in the Business Registry
- Declaration of the start of activity to the AEAT (Spanish Tax Authorities)
- Inclusion in the business tax register of the AEAT
- Registration of the company in the Social Security System
- Inclusion in the Register of Self-Employed Persons
- Registration books and visits and their legalisation
Communications about starting up an activity
- Communication about opening or re-opening a centre. Application for registration in the Register of Business Activities and Entrepreneurs from the Labour Department or Provincial Labour Authorities.
- Application for a trade licence from the Local Council.
- Inclusion of employees and contracts
- Legalisation of company books
Monday, 21 April 2014En el primer trimestre de 2014 se constituyeron en España 27.441 sociedades mercantiles, lo que representa un aumento del 6,23% con respecto al mismo trimestre de 2013...