Carrying out a dual mission:
- In situ provision of information and advice to entrepreneurs in the online processing of business initiatives (SRL and SLNE).
- Start the administrative process of incorporation through the Single Electronic Document (DUE).
Based on the Convention, PAIT is obliged to provide the following services to entrepreneurs:
Information on the characteristics of the SLNE and SRL: legal, commercial issues, tax, accounting, handling systems, applicable regulations, and information on other laws in force in the mercantile legal system.
- Completion of processing for setting up enterprises with the legal form and SRL SLNE through the electronic system.
- Information on public support for business creation.
- Information on the Social Security system applicable to the case, rules of membership, contributions, grants.
- Tutoring of the business plan.
- General information on topics of interest to companies: financing, taxation, subsidy programmes, job placement, research, business cooperation, etc..