Carrying out a dual mission:
- In situ provision of information and advice to entrepreneurs in the online processing of business initiatives (SRL and SLNE).
- Start the administrative process of incorporation through the Single Electronic Document (DUE).
Based on the Convention, PAIT is obliged to provide the following services to entrepreneurs:
Information on the characteristics of the SLNE and SRL: legal, commercial issues, tax, accounting, handling systems, applicable regulations, and information on other laws in force in the mercantile legal system.
- Completion of processing for setting up enterprises with the legal form and SRL SLNE through the electronic system.
- Information on public support for business creation.
- Information on the Social Security system applicable to the case, rules of membership, contributions, grants.
- Tutoring of the business plan.
- General information on topics of interest to companies: financing, taxation, subsidy programmes, job placement, research, business cooperation, etc..
Monday, 21 July 2014La Estadística Mercantil del Colegio de Registradores, durante el segundo trimestre de 2014, recoge la constitución en España de 24.380 sociedades mercantiles, un 4,71% inferior respecto al mismo trimestre de 2013...